Durma’s advanced technology in the bending of large format parts has; for the automated and reduced labor bending of large sheet and plate parts. diversifed uses in the different industries while avoiding long, expensive welding operations which even takes the risk of material stability.
Reduced material handling
Compensation for high spring-back sheets
Reduced setup times by automated loading and unloading
Increasesed employee saftey
On higher tonnage press brakes Durma utililizes and unique “box construction” which provides the most stable machine frame in the industry.
Durma provides the latest technology in “large format” bending and automation.
- Advanced Technologies for bending large sheet metal for extremely diversifed uses in the different industries while avoiding long, expensive welding operations which even takes the risk of material stability.
- FBS focuses also to minimize the large workpieces’ handling before, during and after the bending operations and respects the next process.By this way offers:
- Flexibility of bending varies for diversified uses
- Accuracy for large & high spring-back sheets
- Lowers setup times by automation of loading& unloading
- Increases your employees’ safety
- On high tonnage mega press brakes “box construction” frame is used which is the most stabile machine body in the world utilised technology for press brakes.Stability and rigidity of box constructions is approved by our refences all around the world and finite element analysis on the computers.
- Durma can provide you with all the support Flexible Bending Solutions and offer to the turnkey automatic bending cells complete with facility for loading and unloading.